The Magazine For Those Of Us Who Won't Just Lay Down And Die!

With ingenuity, with preparation, with creativity, with determination, with inventiveness, and with faith, we will overcome!

Friday, March 29, 2013

Perhaps the Coolest Alcohol Stove Yet!

I found this video on YouTube, and thought that this thing is just too complex, when I started watching the video.  I think I was wrong.  It is just BETTER, that’s all.  Yes, it takes longer to make than your typical coke can alcohol stove, but man is it nice!

Check it out below.  And remember, be patient, it’s worth the wait.



I have some bottles similar to this in my stash.  I’m going to make one this weekend.  You do the same, my friends.  Happy Easter to you!  Christ is risen!

Ciao,

Panchito

P.S. I’m going to try to video the process and then I’ll post it, so keep your eye out for the upcoming video!

Para los que hablan español/castellano, Feliz Pascua a ustedes!  Voy a empezar de escribir mis artículos aqui en su idioma de ustedes, lo cual es mi idioma segunda.  Bendiciones!

Adios,

Panchito

No comments:

Post a Comment