The Magazine For Those Of Us Who Won't Just Lay Down And Die!

With ingenuity, with preparation, with creativity, with determination, with inventiveness, and with faith, we will overcome!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Ron Paul - The Likely Winner in the Maine GOP Caucus

This post was originally posted as a comment to the article link in the last blog post I posted, which I read at www.alt-market.com, an excellent source of news, great ideas, community, and help for those who are preparing for the worst.  


Can you spell V-O-T-E-R F-R-A-U-D? I can. 

I just went to their website at http://www.mainegop.com/2012/0...e-caucus/. I scrolled to the bottom of the page to leave a comment. Guess what I discovered? Yep, that's right, the following: Comments are closed. You will not be able to post a comment in this post. 

What a surprise! I'm surprised, aren't you? Liars. Cheats! I'm calling for a full-out investigation into this obvious voter fraud case! This is just one more outrage perpetrated against Ron Paul, a good, honest man. 

I'm outraged over this. This kind of crap has got to stop. 

How about an honest election for a change?

No comments:

Post a Comment