The Magazine For Those Of Us Who Won't Just Lay Down And Die!

With ingenuity, with preparation, with creativity, with determination, with inventiveness, and with faith, we will overcome!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Are You An Islamophobe?

When I typed that "word" in for the title, Google refused to recognize it as a real word, and so do I!  Islamo-bull hockey, more like it.  If I remember correctly, the suffix "phobe" means fear of, more or less.  This is much like that other stupid mistake of a "word", homophobe, which means fear of man, not fear of homosexuals.  Humbug to that one as well!

So I just read this article from a site called www.familysecuritymatters.org, that I received in a Prophecy News Watch email - http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2011/December13/1363.html.  I feel that we are getting hoodwinked into destroying our beloved Constitution.  I like the line near the end of this article that states, "collaboration in such an anti-freedom campaign represents abrogation of the professional oath of office of every federal official who has sworn to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic."  Any public official who commits the above crime should lose their public position and do the time for their crime, no exceptions, even for the President.


Ciao,

Panchito

No comments:

Post a Comment