The Magazine For Those Of Us Who Won't Just Lay Down And Die!

With ingenuity, with preparation, with creativity, with determination, with inventiveness, and with faith, we will overcome!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ninja knowledge...

I just stumbled on something that really pissed me off, in a good way.  For years now, I’ve been taking our dead batteries back to Sears, or other locations, and giving them freely away.  I thought there was nothing I could do with them…  I have now come to my senses, finally.

Watch this video of Walter Barrett showing exactly how to recondition a battery, bringing it back to life 100%.




After you’ve watched this video, you no longer have any excuse not to fix your batteries, or to waste money on purchasing a new one.

As a side note, this could easily become a lucrative business.  A guy could advertise that he’ll come and pick up any used automotive batteries for free and dispose of them…  Then recondition them, and sell them cheap.  Great idea.

Ciao,

Panchito

No comments:

Post a Comment