The Magazine For Those Of Us Who Won't Just Lay Down And Die!

With ingenuity, with preparation, with creativity, with determination, with inventiveness, and with faith, we will overcome!

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hey Big Spender...

So, I've been thinking.  We, the Citizens of the USA, are in debt for something like 17 trillion dollars.  That truly sucks!  I've been thinking about how I, myself, have not spent one dime of that money.  Have you?  I don't think so.  How is it that we are indebted to such a staggering degree?

I thought and thought and thought about this problem, and my response has come to be that our fearless leaders over the last 50 years or so, and especially over the last 15 or so years, are responsible for all those expenditures.

Okay, so those dumb asses took it upon themselves to get us into this level of indebtedness.  It's time to start clambering loudly that THEY need to get us out of this problem.  THEY got us into the mess we're in, after all!

My proposal is that we tax or penalize ALL the politicians, until this problem is eliminated.  We seize 90% or more of their assets immediately, with no remuneration available.  I don't know how much that will bring us, but it's got to be quite a large amount.  I also suggest we force them to work for minimum wage till they are at least 75 years old, then no pension or retirement allowed.  They will have to rely on their children and relatives for their livelihood.

I think this is completely fair in every way.  The politicians made the mess.  It's their responsibility to rectify it, and not by taxing US more.

Enough said.

Panchito

No comments:

Post a Comment